Third party banking details
Wouldn't it be great if you could apply for a deal but have someone else pay the bills?
With Dionysus Cellular and Nashua Mobile, you can!
Who can benefit from this?
Students: simply get your folks to apply for the device, but the payment id deducted from your bank account.
People applying for a deal for their partner: sign up for a deal on your name, but the payment is made from your partner's bank account.
How to apply
We require paperwork and information from both the applicant and the person that will be paying the bills.
Paperwork required from the applicant
- Recent payslip (not more than 3 months old)
- Proof of residence (not more than 3 months old).
Paperwork of the person who will pay the bills
- Proof of banking (bank statements/letter from the bank - this must have a bank stamp and must not be a transaction history downloaded from the internet).
Third party banking details application form
Simply download the form, complete it and send it to us. Please take note of the following when completing the form:
- Subscriber refers to the applicant
- Designation refers to the person that will be paying the bills, and their relationship to the subscriber (applicant) eg. brother, friend etc.
When should this form be completed?
You can complete this form when you sign up for a contract, or at any later date at your convenience.